I do not work in Uppsala, how can I activate my university account?
Print using locked print on Windows
- Find System Settings.
- Open System Settings
- Open Printers in System Settings
- Add a New Printer
- Expand the Network tree and see if it is browsable. Choose a way
to connect. It usually does not matter. If the printer has dynamic DHCP (different IP from time to time) then use DNS-SD (Bonjour).
- Many printers are automatically found correct drivers for, but if
not, see if you can find it in the driver database. You need to know:
- Perhaps the IP-address of the printer
- If not found automatically, pick Maker
- If not found automatically, pick Model
- Give it a name. We recommend room number and model.
- Ok! Lets go! Print Test Page and press Ok.