I have installed R in another location. How do I use it in a script?
My Outlook do not start! What can I do?
- First go to https://cloud.snic.se. It
should be a webpage with a menu to the left with lots of interesting information and a link To the Dashbord:
- If you now go to the Dashboard and follow the normal SWAMID login
procedure this will show up:
- Create new proposal by logging into https://supr.snic.se/ and and go to Proposals https://supr.snic.se/round/ and the select SNIC Science Cloud 2017.
- Create the proposal and at Resources.
- Select Add Resource to proposal. Select the number of coins.
- Edit Basic Information.
- Select a proper SCB-code when applying.
- You may want to add a co-investigator. The co-investigator also has to create an account at supr.snic.se.
- Now we are ready to Submit.
- And Confirm.
- There are more steps here, but this is at least a beginning!