Imbim has new printers since 2018-03-22. Users with macOS clients need to reinstall the printers. Remove old Imbim printers before installing new ones. Depending on your macOS version, you may need to install a printer driver before installing the printer. See instructions below.
One of the old printers remains (D9:4). That printer can still be used as before, without any changes.
Important! You need to be connected to the Imbim network via cable to print using these printers. If you're not, use the central printing system for the university, eduPrint!Remove an old printer
- Click on "System Preferences..." in the Apple menu.
- Click on "Printers & Scanners"
- Click on the printer you wish to delete on the left side.
- Click on the minus sign in the down left corner and click on "Delete Printer".
- macOS Mavericks (10.9) [ Install Ricoh printer driver for macOS 10.9 ]
- macOS 10.10 - 10.13) [ No extra drivers needed. If you want to reinstall the driver, use this: Ricoh printer driver for macOS 10.10 - 10.13]
Click on a link below to download an installation package for all or individual Imbim printers. Run the installation package by double clicking it and follow the on screen instructions.
Select your computer's OS below to view instructions for how to change the default settings for a printer.