Check if your computer is part of the BMC-IT platform
- Click on the magnifying glass at the bottom left of the taskbar.
- Search for "File Explorer" and click on it to start it.
- At the bottom on the left side there should be a drive with the drive letter X:. Click on it.
- Double click on the folder "Desktop" on the right side to open it.
- Create something (e.g. a folder) in the folder.
- Close the "File Explorer" window.
- Check that what you just created is visible on your computers desktop. If it does, you know that you have a working synchronization between your computer and your file server.