- First check with your department Local IT (this may be firstname.lastname@example.org) (and of course your supervisor if applicable) to make sure you are following the procedures at your department and research group.
- If you are the unsure of what to buy, ask your Local IT.
- If you know what you are doing, proceed. Otherwise ask for help.
- You have to know the reference to use when ordering. If you do not know this talk to your supervisor.
- Go to Uppsala universitets Produktwebb.
Find what you want. To follow the rules of government procurement
you have to buy the cheapest one that fulfill your
Everything in Produktwebben is a not good choise just because it is there. For example with computers, your IT-support usually has a list of models that have been tested and is preferred. Read more about this in the FAQ about How do I buy a new computer.
- Place the order or get help with ordering.