Why use the university central storage (HNAS)?
After my employment at the university has finished, may I keep my old e-mail address?
- First you have to make sure you are printing using the driver
made for the Ricoh printer. When adding a printer do not use AirPrint
but the PostScript driver (the one ending with PS) at the
Use: drop down menu.
- If you do not have any PostScript driver, you have to download it
from Ricoh. The Ricoh homepage is a bit hard to link to, but go to
for example https://www.ricoh-usa.com/downloads/
enter the model number of the printer and download drivers.
- Then, when printing, enter Show details.
- In the drop down menu (currently showing Safari since I was printing from Safari) pick Job Log.
- In the Job Log settings, change Job Type: to Locked Print.
- Enter your settings - your username and a unique password.
- Print using these preset settings.
- Go to printer and enter the password to get the printer to print.