ProblemI have ordered a license for GraphPad Prism and when I was told that it had been distributed to my computer I installed the software from Managed Software Center on my macOS computer. I gettarting the software I get an error message saying that the licene is old.
SymptomWhen starting GraphPad I get an error message stating that the license is to old.
If you have installed a trial version of GraphPad Prism before installing a universite licensed version, you need to remove the license file for the trial version before you can activate the university license.
- Remove the license file for the trial version located here:
/Users/<your user name>/Library/Application Support/GraphPad/Prism/prism-license.qxt
- Install GraphPad Prism from Manage Software Center.
If you already tried installing GraphPad Prism via Managed Software Centre before you removed the file above.
- Run this command in Terminal:
sudo pkgutil --forget se.uu.bmc.graphpad8.silentactivation.pkg
- Enter your password and press enter.
- Activate GraphPad by re installing the activation in Managed Software Center.
- Start Managed Software Center.
- Click on "Updates" and "CHECK AGAIN".
- Managed Software Center will find that the activation package for GraphPad Prism is missing and will ask you to install it again. Click on "UPDATE" to install it again.