- Contact BMC-IT (email@example.com) if you don’t have access to the university license portal yourself.
- Remember to end any old license subscription for products that is included in the new Named User license.
Create your personal Adobe ID
- You will receive an email from Adobe stating that you have access to Creative Cloud and the software you registered a license for.
- Follow the instructions in the mail and create a personal Adobe ID with the mail address that was used to register the license (your mail address for work).
Uninstall old software
Uninstall the old software by following the guide "How do I uninstall old Adobe software and remove old license information?" above.
Install the latest software
Log in to Adobe Creative Cloud and get your software:
- Download Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop Application https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/desktop-app.html
- Click on "Download" and install the software you downloaded by following the instructions in your browser.
- After the installation, you will manage Adobe CC software installations and updates in the application “Adobe Creative Cloud”.
- Click on "Install" to install other Adobe CC softwares.